Are you looking for a vision correction option other than glasses and contact lenses? Check out these resources for more information on Wavefront-Guided LASIK surgery and Visian Implantable Collamer lenses. You can also find additional information on the different tools used to diagnose vision problems and your cataract treatment options. Give Maloney Vision Institute in Los Angeles a call at (310) 889-0732 to set up an initial consultation.
- How does Wavefront-guided LASIK compare to traditional LASIK surgery? Find out with this article from FDA.gov.
- Explore this article from MedicineNet.com to learn more about Wavefront-Guided LASIK.
- You can learn more about different types of refractive surgery with this article from the International Society of Refractive Surgery.
- Visit this link from VisianInfo.com for more information on the benefits of the Visian Implantable Collamer lens.
- Check out this link from the World Health Organization for a brief overview on refractive errors.