Vision correction has come a long way past glasses and contacts. Laser eye surgery is a safe, easy, and effective method for correcting your vision for life. To find out more, check out the following links:
- Learn more about pregnancy and LASIK surgery with this article from BabyCenter.com.
- Find out more about cataracts and how surgery can correct your vision on Crystalens.com.
- Get the facts about myopia from the American Optometric Association.
- For additional information on how myopia is treated, take a look at this page from the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- HowStuffWorks.com outlines how eyes work in this article.
Maloney Vision Institute is a leader in laser vision correction in Los Angeles. To find out more about our services or to make an appointment, check out our website or call us today at (310) 889-0732.